Please fill out the form below and add any questions you have about our services or process. Within 24-48 business hours I will send an email with the next steps, pricing, and more depending on the services that you are interested in!
FAQ About Logo + Branding Design
First, we set up a time to chat either over the phone or by Zoom if needed.
Once we speak, I will send you a questionnaire for you to fill out. This questionnaire will help me better understand your business and goals.
Once I have gathered the information, I will begin brainstorming ideas for the logo. This process may involve sketching out different concepts or using design software to create digital mockups.
Once I have some ideas, I will create rough drafts of the logo. These rough drafts will be presented to you for feedback. This is where you will pick 1 or 2 concepts that you prefer and submit any changes that you would like to see made. These changes could include font style, colors, etc.
Once you have provided feedback, I will revise the logo based on the feedback. This process may involve making changes to the colors, the typography, or the overall design of the logo.
Once you're happy with the logo, I will finalize the logo and deliver it to you!
I try my best to have the initial concepts to you within 72 business hours. From there, it really depends on you - regarding how fast it takes you to decide on concepts, what changes you would like to make, and how fast you reply with those changes. On average, between the time I receive payment and the questionnaire, and the final product, it typically takes about a week.
Yes, you can trademark your logo design. A trademark is a word, phrase, symbol, or design that identifies and distinguishes your goods or services from those of others. To trademark your logo, you will need to file an application with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). The application process can be complex, so it is important to work with an experienced trademark attorney.
Here are the steps on how to trademark your logo:
- Do a trademark search: Before you file an application, you need to do a trademark search to make sure that your logo is not already trademarked by someone else. You can do a trademark search on the USPTO website.
- File an application: Once you have done a trademark search and found that your logo is available, you can file an application with the USPTO. The application process can be complex, so it is important to work with an experienced trademark attorney.
- Pay the filing fee: The filing fee for a trademark application is $325.
- Respond to the USPTO: The USPTO will review your application and may send you an office action with questions or requests for additional information. You will need to respond to the office action within 6 months.
- Register your trademark: If the USPTO approves your application, your trademark will be registered. The registration will last for 10 years, and you can renew it for additional 10-year terms.
Here are some additional tips for trademarking your logo:
- Make sure your logo is distinctive: Your logo must be distinctive enough to distinguish your goods or services from those of others.
- Use a clear and concise description: The description of your logo in the trademark application should be clear and concise.
- Use the correct classification: The classification of your logo in the trademark application is important because it determines the scope of protection for your trademark.
Final files are supplied in JPG (white background), PDF, and PNG (transparent background).
Yes, you will have full ownership rights over the logo design once it is completed. This means that you will be able to use the logo however you see fit, without any restrictions. I will retain the right to use the logo in my portfolio and for promotional purposes, but I will not claim any ownership of the logo itself.
I can definitely assist you with business cards, letterheads, and website design.
Yes - each logo design package or branding bundle recieves 3 revisions. Anything over 3 revisions will be charged $10 per revision.